i like the first part but not the second

This is the part I like - super rad shoes. Having unique shoes shows how cool you are. Having Monopoly kicks shows that you are ballin'!! I fell in love with the shoes when I saw them. I hope they make kid size cause I want my own pair. This is the part I do not like - subway loud talkers. I totally get annoyed when people are talking REALLY loud on the subway. Urgh. 1. Do you think anyone cares? or 2. Do you realize you are on public transit & not in a car and 3. Meh. These girls were on my streetcar the other day and they were just going off about all kinds of annoying stuff.

meh from casie on vims.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the BEST thing i've ever seen. EVER. I HATE loud talkers. it's so annoying. But in this case... it was hilarious!

CASE STUDY said...

Ahaha!! Thanks babe. I HATE LOUDTALKERS. It's SO annoying. Like seriously, shut your face people, you;re not the only ones on the TTC!! Urgh.