i was at a party with obama smoking cigs

My friend had a wonderful dream and this is what happened...

Him:
You were in my dream this morning
Him:
We were at a party with Barrack Obama - but it was real casual

Him: It was at his house and we were sitting on a picnic table
Me:
omg really?
Him:
And the press rolled up and jumped out and started taking photos of us
Me:
how did I look?
Him:
It was nuts - and hyper realistic

Me:
was his wife there?
Him:
You looked great, you were wearing a strapless summer dress

Me:
No wonder I woke up feeling amazing!
Him:
And your hair was long
Him:
Ha-ha
Me:
oh great
Him:
Michelle was not there
Him:
Just Obama - we were smoking cigarettes
Me
Sounds like a lovely party
Me:
I'd love to smoke cigs with Obama
Him:
Ha-ha, it was so surreal
me:
I love it
Me:
Thanks for Sharing it with me. I was glad to be there with you in my summer dress.
Him:
No problem - have a
nice day
Me:
You too

0 comments: