This is Why he Will Lose the Election

Because we are so very surrounded and consumed by the internet and sharing online it is impossible to not have images and content spread like wildfire. The photo below, in my belief is why McCain will lose the election. I know, I know, it's never just one thing, but THAT is enough to make you go 'ok, what the fuck is up with that old fart?'. Like seriously.
If I were him I'd just stay at home and call it a day. "My name is John McCain and I am dropping out of the election due to Internet Embarrassment. I've outdone my self to a point where I feel I can not turn back."

Good Luck Barry Obama. I think you're rad and you were really hot when you were younger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casie, McCain will never drop out because of internet embarassment. He doesnt even know what the "Information Super Highway" is.

CASE STUDY said...

Aahaha. I know!! So true.

Zac Ryan said...

That photo rocks my fucking balls.