mum says i need a helmet

Last night I had a bbq with some of my besties ever. Our boy @NickiP is visiting from Curacao and we took it to the roof and roasted some meat. The sky was full of colour and the tower was unobstructed.Mum rung me last night knowing that I'm back on the bike and insisted that ask I my online friends to help me find something to protect my head. When I was younger Mum said "No more riding bike without helmet" and from then on I never rode a bike until I moved out of the house. I had a BMX bike in Bondi that had pegs on the back. This red cruiser is my favorite.Please help me find a red helmet that's not mortifying. I want to wear a helmet. Wearing a helmet may not be 'the coolest' but neither is being brain dead.

Please leave a comment or link or something if you have any suggestions. Mum wants it to be red too.

blog comments powered by Disqus