oscar winning moves and style

I'm home watching the Oscars with friends and comp unit. It's pretty fun because the Twitter community is ALSO sitting at home doing the same thing as me. It's actually pretty funny. There were screams when Brangelina were first seen. There's heaps of comments about the outfits. I'm following the comments of Tweeps in Toronto.

I've attached a dance solo. My friend said I look like Waldo's girlfriend and I think that is hot. Where is Waldo anyways?


UPDATE on Award Winning Style:
If you didn't know...I'm so cool.
Lady GAGA is a Waldo girl too!

Lady GaGa Sells Out, Goes Corporate

Sporting her Where's Waldo bifocals, mother of pearl necklace and ladylike Isotoner leather gloves, dance diva Lady GaGa left her hotel in Paris looking like she was ready for the sexy secretarial pool at PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

0 comments: