hey universe, i need a new camera!

I've had bad luck with cameras. I've been through a few. However, that was when I used to drink and go partying all the time. A text book alcoholic, I could say, you couldn't say that without pissing me off. It's just not nice. The Toronto Police have a checklist and you could be one too. so don't judge me.
I've been taking so many pictures and I really need a new camera so I can take better ones and put them here and make videos so you can see how funny I really am. I believe in the powers of positive thought and I am asking the universe to send a camera to me.

You know my address uni, we've been friends a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casie you are too crazy to be kept in 2d can't wait to see your vids, when they that camera comes in the mail!

Ps. Sony Everio is great for web video

CASE STUDY said...

Thanks Daniel! It is surely on its way! Less than 15 minutes after I posted a friend said I can have his Cannon cause he's getting a new one!! I think one will come by mail :)