it is surely time for change

I love living in Canada and being Canadian. When you look at our influence on the world and how we are perceived on a global scale, we really have alot to be thankful for. If you have travelled to any country other than here, you know how much people really love us Canadians. When I lived in Australia I used to often go through this conversation:
Aussie with attitude- "G'day, you American?"
Me - "No, I'm from Canada!"
Aussie with no attitude - "Great, wanna come for a beer?" (pronounced 'bear')
Me - "Great!" (thanking god I am from Canada not the US!)I am really proud of Ontario and our stance on being part of the electric car movement. If you haven't seen the news or heard about Better Place. I suggest you educate yourself. Here is an excerpt from the Better Place site regarding Ontario:

"Working with Better Place, the Province of Ontario has become the first in Canada to take a step toward sustainable transportation with electric cars powered by renewable energy, or Car 2.0. It’s a forward-looking move that reflects the provincial government’s commitment to create jobs, strengthen an economy where the car industry represents a quarter of all manufacturing output, and end the use of coal-fired electricity by 2014."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very original blog !
Bookmarked!!

cheers