Today, December 1st is World Aids Day. The World AIDS Day website has a ton of ways that you can help educate yourself, others and get involved in the cure for AIDS. I have participated in the AIDS Walk and have supported several charities over the years. What have you done lately?website:
- Get a red ribbon collection box for your workplace, school, community centre or event to raise money and awareness of HIV.
- Organise a red-themed fundraising event in support of the NAT. Here are some ideas of how to turn your event red for World AIDS Day:
- Have a red non-uniform day at your school or workplace and make a donation for the privilege of wearing red
- Do a sponsored run, bike ride or whatever takes your fancy dressed completely in red
- Organise a red-themed party or red-themed dinner for friends and ask everyone to make a donation
- Or come up with your own red-themed idea!